Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Favorite Hobby


My favorite hobby to me is to draw. I mostly stick to graffiti or urban art. My cousin played a big role on why I love graffiti, because I would just watch him do it in his sketch books. I remember wanting to learn how to do it, but I never said anything. I just started to learned and practice by myself. I watched documentaries of how graffiti came to be and on how more know graffiti legends thought on the craft.

I can say that when I started I can say I sucked, but I did notice that as the days became into months and months into years I have progressed a lot. Most of the time now I can think of an  idea and as soon as I have a window of  opportunity to sketch I get most of the time pleased by what I produce. Now I  am very confident when it comes to graffiti. My art skills have also improved because I use the same techniques as if I was drawing graffiti.


Basically in a nut shell I love graffiti but it does come with its highs and lows so expect the unexpected.  Graffiti can take through some dark paths or it can take you to the complete opposite. My overall opinion about graffiti is it's not for  everyone but I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment